REGULAR (€ 109,- to € 145,-)
It's all about the game and getting to know other peorple, and you prefer to have everything organized? But you don't mind sleeping on an air mattress and bring your own sleeping bag?
Then the REGULAR tournament pass is the right choice for you!
MORE ABOUT REGULAR
- Your team likes to stay at one of our selected schools, your sleeping bag and the ISO mat is already packed!
- With the tournament pass you can also watch all games, because you have access to all sports halls and tournaments.
- In addition, there is a map for your coach and the team responsible, with all the tournament places and a detailed list of how to get from where to where!
- Of course you will also get a ticket for the public transport, with which you can visit all the games and have fun around Vienna!
- The tournament disco on Friday is an absolute must: the admission is free!
LIGHT (€ 84,- to € 94,-)
It's all about the game and the meeting other teams, you organize the accommodation and the breakfast by yourself, but you want to enjoy lunch and dinner with the other tournament participants at the Stadthalle?
Then the LIGHT tournament pass is just right for you!
MORE ABOUT LIGHT
- Your team has organized loding on it's own, but you want to enjoy lunch and dinner with all the others.
- With the tournament pass you can watch all games, because you have access to all sports halls and tournaments.
- Of course you will also get a ticket for the public transport, with which you can visit all the games and expirience Vienna!
- You have also the right of access to all our side events (f.ex. tournament disco) with the light tournament pass.
PURE (free of charge)
It's all about Basketball? Anything else, the tour through the city, the food and lodging, you prefer to organize by yourself? Maybe you live in Vienna and only want to play good games.
Then you just need a free PURE tournament pass!
MORE ABOUT PURE
- You just need access to the halls for your games or for a meeting with your friends!
- In addition to your participation in the tournament, you can also visit all games as a free spectator or meet the players of the other teams in the tournament disco on Friday.