- The arrival day is Monday, April 06th 2020
- The departure day is Saturday, April, 11th 2020
- Lodging schools open on Monday at 1p.m.
- You will have to make a deposit of 100,- EURO for each room at the tournament office (cash only). If the rooms are left tidy, the deposit will be given back.
- You have to be out of the rooms (in cleaned condition) on Saturday not later than 10.00 a.m.
- The lodging schools will be distributed among the clubs after finishing the game plan (approx. 2 weeks before beginning of the tournament)
- Each club will get - depending on the number of participants - a minimum of 1 sleeping room, which can be locked (subject to number of lodging rooms).
- For sleeping everybody requires:
- an air-mattress or a sleeping-mat
- a sleeping-bag or a cover
- Showers can be used only at the tournament courts and at schools (opening hours will be given).
- Curfew starts at 11.00 p.m. All schools will be closed without exception between 0.30 a.m. and 6.00 a.m.
- If you need lodging before Monday, April 06th 2020 or from Saturday, April 11th 2020, we will gladly send you a list of hotels/ hostels. Please note: we do not have any special arrangements.
Possible lodging schools
|Albertgasse||Albertgasse 18-22, 1080 Wien|
|Amerling||Amerlingstraße 6, 1060 Wien|
|Astgasse||Astgasse 3, 1140 Wien|
|Franklinstraße 21||Franklinstraße 21, 1210 Wien|
|Franklinstraße 26||Franklinstraße 26, 1210 Wien|
|Kandlgasse||Kandlgasse 39, 1070 Wien|
|Linzer||Linzer Straße 146, 1140 Wien|
|Marchettigasse||Marchettigasse 3, 1060 Wien|
|Maroltingergasse||Maroltingergasse 69-71, 1160 Wien|
|Parhamer||Parhamerplatz 18, 1170 Wien|
|Radetzkyschule||Radetzkystraße 2A, 1030 Wien|
|Rahlgasse||Rahlgasse 4, 1060 Wien|
|Schmelz||Auf der Schmelz 4, 1150 Wien|
|Schuhmeierplatz||Schuhmeierplatz 7, 1160 Wien|
|Schulschiff||Donauinselplatz, 1210 Wien|
Not all schools are available every year. Depending on the
number of teams and participants and the availability of the school,
changes are possible.