The online registration will be open from 1 - 10 December 2018!
Our goal is to deviate from a "first-come-first serve" registration mode to a high-standard and fair composition of the referee group. We also need to adjust the number of referees and the number of games one will referee to the number of expected matches.
You can find the online registration on our homepage, just as in the last years. This registration is to be seen as a binding application. After registration ends, our tournament organizer, Peter Krappel, our referee advisor, Christoph Rohacky, will review all applications and decide who would the best fit for our tournament and will join the refereeing group.
- For each game refereed, you will receive 12,- Euros.
- You have to pay for your own lodging and meals.
- We do offer guest cards (accommodation in schools, 3 meals per day, ticket for Vienna, 114 to 185 euros, depending on the type) or transport tickets. We would recommend you buy these together with the team you will be arriving with. If you come alone, you have to pay the guest card/ transport ticket on the day of your arrival at our office.
Please inform us about following things:
- Your referee qualification
- If you're a player or coach of a participating team
- How many games you are willing to referee per day (we will consider these requests as far as possible)
- If you have experience refereeing games of U12 (mini).
To make work easier for us and registration binding for you, we have re-organized the application process.
Please note: We do NOT accept registrations other than via our online application form! NO emails, NO faxes.
We will notify you by December 23, 2018 at the latest whether you will be admitted to the referee squad for 2019.